Monday 22 December 2014

Snow balls gradient

Hello, friends!
It's the first day of winter, officially. I'm not a fan of winter, so I'm not complaining at the current weather in Croatia, it's unusually warm, and, thank god, sunny.
However, I tried my luck in doing a wintery mani. I think I could have done a better gradient, but still, here it is:


Pozdrav, prijatelji!
Službeno je prvi dan zime. Nisam baš obožavatlej, pa se uopće ne bunim na ovo vrijeme koje nas je zahvatilo, konačno, sunce!
Ipak, probala sam napraviti zimsku manikuru. Mislim da sam gradient mogla napraviti i bolje, ali ipak.
Za gradient sam koristila Wet'nWild White Creme i Kiko 385, a onda sam štambiljala sa Kiko Metallic Silver i MoyouLondon pločicom Pro04. Dovršila sam svojim vjernim Essie Good to go nadlakom.



I used Wet'nWild White Creme and Kiko 385 for the gradient, stamped with Kiko Metallic Silver and MoyouLondon Pro04 plate, and then top coated with my faithful Essie Good to go.
This is probably the only wintery thing I will do, as I said, not a fan of winter. :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment