Monday 23 November 2015

BornPrettyStore Feather Decals

                                                                         - water decals sent to me by BornPrettyStore -

Hello everyone!

You know, I am really starting to like water decals! They are so easy to apply, and you get a cute manicure in matter of minutes.
BornPrettyStore sent me these for review, and I really liked them:


They are quite easy to apply, take the foil of, cut the feather you want to use, then dip in in some water for about 30 seconds, and transfer to your nail. Be careful that your nail polish is completely dry, and you can dip your nail in water, that way placing the decal will be easier. After you have your decal where you want it, put on top coat. Just be careful, if you put too much top coat, the decal might become smudgy, they are quite delicate. This is my manicure with these adorable decals, a did a gradient of Barry M Berry Cosmo and Essie Bahama Mama


As I said, I like water decals and I sure will be ordering more from BornPrettyStore.

You can buy these here: http://www.bornprettystore.com/sheet-peacock-feather-nail-water-decals-black-white-feather-pattern-stickers-p-20711.html
Item number is 20711, decals number D463, and they are currently just $1.17 which is a great price!

Don't forget to use RAPYX31 for 10% off your entire order (because we all know you'll buy more than just the decals :) )

xoxo

Stefi

No comments:

Post a Comment