Friday 21 November 2014

Another Parrot Polish - Colloid Stars


Hello, friends!

I owe you a little review of another Parrot Polish I got and it's called Colloid Stars. Sorry for being late, I had my wisdom tooth removed, so I wasn't feeling like writing, or doing my nails for that matter.
Anyway, let's get to business. :)
Colloid Stars is a silver topper with blue glitter. You could wear it alone, but you'd need at least 3 or 4 coats for opacity, so I tried it over black, and over white. I liked better how it turned out over white, it's reminds me of snow at night a little, all shiny and sparkly and silvery. These pics were taken in sunshine, one coat of white, and 3 coats of Colloid Stars.



You can put 2 coats, but recently, I'm a 3 coat girl. :)
The formula is, as with Croatian Love, a very good one, smooth to apply, it has good brush and dries fast, although, the drying time does depend on your base white (or black, if you prefer).

Again, I recommend buying from Parrot Polish, their product is very good, and, as I recently discovered, customer service is the best ever. :) And a reminder, they have free international shipping, so be kind and order at least 2 so the kind owners of Parrot Polish can cover the cost of shipping.

Info: Parrot Polish web shop, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter. 

xoxo

Hrvatski:

Ovo je drugi Parrot Polish koji sam dobila, zove se Colloid stars, i, kao i prvi, predivan je lak. Riječ je o takozvanom, topperu, odnosno, laku koji stavljate na neku baznu boju, srebrn je sa plavim šljokicama. Ja sam ga stavila preko jednog sloja bijeloj laka, i podsjeća me na snijeg po noći, sjajan i srebrnkast. Može ići i na crnu podlogu, i izgleda jednako lijepo.

Na podebljanim linkovima gore su informacije o Parrot Polish web shopu, FB stranici i ostalom, a ako namjeravate naručiti, molim vas da naručite barem dva, poštarina je besplatna, pa pomozite vlasnicima da pokriju troškove slanja vaših lakova. Usput budi rečeno, poštarina za slanje paketa iz SAD-a (u ovom slučaju, Floride) u Hrvatsku je oko 13 dolara, pa iskoristite priliku. :)

Do sljedećeg puta,

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment